Porcelain Veneers FAQ
Frequently Asked Porcelain Veneers Questions in Los Gatos CA
As the TOP VENEER DENTIST in Los Gatos CA, Dr. Santos places strong, porcelain caps on the tops and sides of our patients’ teeth to improve their appearances. Our veneers are wafer-thin and customized to ensure they fit seamlessly with your smile.
What are porcelain veneers?
Veneers are tooth-colored shells that act as shields and cover the front surface of your teeth. They can transform the color, shape, size, and length of your teeth.
What are veneers for?
Porcelain Veneers are used to correct a wide variety of dental problems, including but not limited to:
- Closing gaps.
- Repairing chips or worn-down spots.
- Whitening discoloration.
- Correcting alignment.
What are the top benefits of dental veneers?
- Resistant to breaking, chipping, staining, and wear
Why are veneers a better option than other dental options?
- More resistant to staining than bonding and natural teeth
- More resistant to chipping and fracturing than bonding and natural teeth
- Extremely biocompatible which means minimal to no risk of gum problems
- Life-changing as they can drastically change the look of your smile
Do veneers hurt?
Not at all. Despite the dramatic results that dental veneers offer almost instantly, the procedure itself is quite quick and easy. From your first consultation to your final visit, the entire process requires just 3 appointments.
How much do veneers cost?
The cost of veneers depends on a variety of factors. When you come in for a consult, we will discuss how many veneers you need, the material that we’ll use, and any other services that will be included in your treatment to achieve your oral goals.
Are You Ready to Take Care of Your Smile?
Call our office in Los Gatos, CA at 4083566033 or