Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We hope you and your loved ones are in good health during these unusual circumstances surrounding us due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
As always, our office has upheld the highest standard in infection and disease control with our daily practices and procedures. We are in the process of implementing additional safety protocols to ensure the highest quality protection for our patients and staff.
Our office has always strictly adhered to the recommendations for infection control stated by the American Dental Association, Center for Disease Control, Occupational Safety Health Administration, and County and State Health Departments. These recommendations will continue to be followed along with additional strategies to provide the highest standard of safety for our patients, staff, and the general public.
At your next visit, you may notice several changes. Please review our current modifications:
- Our Scheduling Coordinator will communicate with you prior to your appointment to ask screening questions.
- Sanitation station upon entry; we ask that you use it when you enter the office.
- Your temperature will be taken prior to treatment to ensure there is no fever present.
- We will no longer offer magazines in our waiting room as they are too difficult to disinfect.
- Our front desk will have plastic partitions to protect against cross-contamination
- Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patient appointments and may ask that you remain in your vehicle until we are ready to seat you.
- Our clinical staff will be wearing face shields and additional Personal Protective Equipment to protect themselves and patients.
- “Molekule Air” purification systems in our operatories and waiting room to safely destroy a vast range of indoor air pollutants.
- Additional high-volume oral suction devices in treatment rooms to eliminate aerosol spray during procedures.
All appointments that were canceled will be rescheduled as soon as we can resume business as usual. Thank you in advance for your patience as we will do our best to accommodate your dental needs.
We look forward to seeing you again and are hopeful our office will resume operation as soon as possible in accordance with Santa Clara County and State guidelines. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to re-opening our doors and providing you with excellent dental care!
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: